Rev. Charles Johnson
- How to Help a Woman That is Insecure About Her Beauty By: Mrs. Liberty Baker Views: 530
Husband, you are probably the best and only solution in this area for your wife, yet without some insight from a woman's point of view, it's very difficult for you to know how to help her. By using these simple ideas, your wife will feel more secure in her desirableness. She will be a very happy lady and feel much loved!
- Getting Up Early Can Reduce the Stress of Your Day By: Mrs. Liberty Baker Views: 468
I once heard a very wise lady say that every mother should be up early to have quiet time before her children wake up. In order to follow this great advice we have to form a habit of getting up early. You can strengthen your character.
- The Problem of Doubt By: Clarence Killingsworth Views: 442
Like any other sin, the stronghold of doubt is in the will and the will or purpose to doubt must be surrendered exactly as you surrender to God the will or purpose to yield to any other temptation such as drunkenness or adultery.
- The Reward of Labour By: Clarence Killingsworth Views: 441
As a regenerated, born again son of God, man is eternally united with the Spirit of God and capable of spiritual warfare. As such God is able to use our bodies as sentient beings to be instrumental in spiritual warfare.
- Rise Up! A Lesson On Character From Hannah By: Mrs. Liberty Baker Views: 419
Our society has lost so many valuable character traits. I find that I am spending much time learning character traits in my adulthood, that I wish I'd already mastered long before now. Here is a wonderful lesson on Character from Hannah.
- Is Your Horn Blowing? By: Pastor Stan Slabaugh Views: 406
When something is wrong in your life and someone has the courage to point it out to you, what is your reaction? The proper reaction and response is to want to correct the problem!
- A Balanced way of Meditating on the Bible By: Mrs. Liberty Baker Views: 403
Have you ever thought of God's word like a diet of food? Sometimes it takes a bit of character to eat those vegetables or healthy foods. It may often seem likewise while meditating on the Bible.
- Why Serving in the Church Nursery is Important to Me By: Mrs. Liberty Baker Views: 403
I believe that the many hours I have sat in the nursery with children under four years old has afforded me much time to dwell on the purpose of what I was doing. These children are not just babies and children in the 'terrible two's' stage. They are future adults.
- Sitting Before God By: Clarence Killingsworth Views: 391
We cannot affect people to God unless we are first affected by God. We cannot bring people to God until we have been to God and sat before him and gazed upon the crucified one and been changed by him.
- Death - The Last Enemy By: Clarence Killingsworth Views: 385
Death need not hold fear for God's people; however the person who does not know Christ as Saviour may well fear what is beyond death's door.